Have you ever thought about the possibilities of using live streams in your business? For instance, say via Facebook Live, you can try to improve your reach on Facebook itself, and it can take less time than writing those tedious individual posts and status updates. Want to know how? Let’s get right to it!
- Address audiences instantly: When you are using Facebook Live, you can address an issue that concerns you and your audience, get queries and feedback from people and respond to them immediately. Though this can also be done on the comment section of a blog or post, Live sessions are much faster and more engaging.
- Giving an insider of your business: There is no better way to be more transparent to the audience than to give them a sneak peek into the office room and give them a behind the scenes look at the workplace. For instance, this could be useful if there are followers who intend to join the business that you deal with by sharing your process at work.
- Promote your events: Facebook Live is a great way to promote upcoming events at the workplace. Simply by creating a post about a specific time for a Live Stream, audiences can be gathered and an announcement can be made through the live stream, after which specific details can be given about the event. Also, a URL can be provided which will direct the viewers to the details of the event.
- Create teasers: You can also use Facebook Live to advertise and create teasers for new products and services that you as a business organisation offer. This in turn gets the talk started even before you start talking about it, thus bringing in more anticipation for the same.
- FAQs: One of the most easily noticeable features that come with having a live stream interaction is the ability to address the viewer’s queries as they come. Customer service is important in any business, and live streams can be an absolute tool in such cases to go about them in a more efficient manner.
With individuals burning through 3X longer observing local video, live video is essentially a necessity for creating Facebook engagement outside of running Facebook advertisements. Remember that you can always use your mobile phone however think about putting resources into extra video gear and apparatuses. This can enable you to enhance the nature of your video and sound so the communication has a fantastic look and sound, which will help keep watchers tuned in at all times.