We help you find Balance in life – Sridhar Babu
What is Vertigo?
Don’t we all remember the first time we played on a merry-go-round? The twisted feeling in the stomach is very difficult to forget! Even after getting off the merry-go-round, we would still feel we were moving and that dizziness would make us unsteady. Imagine yourself being consumed with that exact sensation, along with intense headaches and nausea, unprecedented and frequent! That is how people affected by Vertigo explain their plight!
Vertigo is not a disease, it is a sense of rotation coupled with headaches and nausea.
What causes Vertigo?
Vertigo is a symptom, and there are two kinds of vertigo.
1) Central Vertigo – Vertigo caused due to problems in brain or CNS
2) Peripheral Vertigo – Vertigo caused by problems in the inner ear
The most common causes of vertigo are inner ear infections or diseases of the ear such as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), vestibular neuritis, and Meniere’s disease.
BPPV can occur when calcium builds up in canals of the inner ear, causing brief dizziness that lasts from 20 seconds to one minute. It is usually brought on by trauma to the head or by moving the head in certain positions.
Vestibular neuritis is brought on by an inner ear infection that causes inflammation around the nerves that help the body sense balance. It results in a severe bout of vertigo that can last a day or more and sometimes includes hearing loss. A person is dizzy for a day or two and then off balance.
VESTIBULAR SYSTEM is the main system that gets affected due to these causes.
The exact causative factor is difficult to derive, and as a consequence, the line of treatment and management including surgical management has been resorted to.
Solution for the Vertigo problem
As mentioned, the medical world hasn’t landed upon a permanent cure yet. However, management of Vertigo is a plausible solution, and we have come up with a very indigenous way to do it. We have made a success attempt in designing a rotatory chair for treatment and rehabilitation of Vertigo patients. The mechanism is simple and easy to use. The chair has been designed to rotate both clockwise and anticlockwise, without exceeding 15rpm.
This is a very economic and plausible solution, and a much needed treatment for Vertigo patients. Experts in the field have asserted the possibility of habituation, and Vertigo Chair is a one stop solution to achieve that! Habituation is basically recovery from the giddiness.
How is Vertigo Chair a Go-to product?
- It treats the giddiness and imbalance without having the need of administration of drugs. No drugs, no side effects! Right?
- It is a non invasive treatment. No instrument goes into your body!
- It can be used as habituation for clinical trials as a diagnostic tool
- Do you have fear of heights? Vertigo chair can treat people with Acrophobia as well!
- Travel sickness or sea sickness can also be treated
- It is more effective compared to medication since it works on the problem at source
Other advantages of the Vertigo Chair
- Simple equipment and very easy to handle
- Low maintenance
- Low power consumption
Vertigo chair is the best thing you can ever offer to the affected ones. Help restore balance in the lives of your loved ones who are affected, get them a Vertigo Chair!